Feng Shui for Vitality, Clarity and Joy
Eastern philosophy for the Western personality
Home feng shui
Whether or not you believe it, your home is ALIVE with energy.
With good feng shui, your home has vitality, balance and its own ‘inner smile.’
Emerald Space feng shui service includes a personal visit to your home to show you exactly how to make your building energetically balanced and comfortable to support your life energy.
Emerald Space also offers organising with feng shui for particular rooms, such as home office space, an important aspect of many modern homes.
- Fall in love with your home again, feel excited to arrive back each day, and enjoy the freshness that feng shui brings to your home.
- Transform challenging family relationships into positive ones and be amazed at the difference even subtle feng shui changes make.
- A 2-3 hour feng shui consultation, personal report including 5 weeks of unlimited contact, and a complimentary review call to confirm your results and discuss any further refinements is included in your service.
- Feng shui is a goal-oriented practice. Support during your package allows you to gain feedback on your progress. It’s a bit like having a feng shui coach for team ‘You and Your Building!’
- A personalised visit gives you the benefit of Karen’s holistic, intuitive and caring service, drawing on various feng shui systems including the form school bagua, 8 Mansions for your personal auspicious locations and directions, and of course feng shui fundamentals including yin/yang balance, 5 Element interactions and Karen’s emerging Qi Men Dun Jia interpretations for fine-tuned action goals.
I moved things around as suggested and the following month I went into qualification for a promotion!
Karen came to assess my home office space at the beginning of this year. Prior to this I was not feeling comfortable in my work environment. I didn’t like being in the space and I felt as though my business was stuck.
Karen had a thorough look at the room and was quickly able to give me advice on the best Feng Shui that would assist the flow of energy and get my business moving again.
We devised a plan and she emailed me the new layout of the room. I moved things around as suggested and the following month I went into qualification for a promotion!
All I can say is, it works! I would highly recommend having Karen come out to assess the Feng Shui of your home or office.
She is very professional, knowledgeable and is generous with her time. Thank you for helping my business grow, Karen!”
It’s an enjoyable place to be in and I have space to work and think.
I needed help in organising my home office- it was a mess and I didn’t know where to start or what to keep.
We sat down and discussed the overall process, the goals and what the outcome would be.
We broke it down into chunks and then focussed on one at a time.
At the end I felt energised and comfortable, and very happy with the outcome.
I knew where everything was and was happy about ditching a lot of material that we didn’t need.
We had a roadmap to keep things in place for the future.
The desk still gets a little messy at times but we keep on top of it and are moving to electronic formats where possible to reduce clutter. I [now] look forward to it [working in the office,] it’s not a daunting task, I don’t feel crowded, I don’t feel there’s anarchy around me. I know where everything is.
Business has improved markedly since the decluttering and I have been feeling more in control
My attempt to have a dedicated home office by using the spare room had left me dreading using my office.
Karen quickly identified that the space had many items that were not business-related and that there was no structure to the layout.
Karen was very hands on in the reorganisation and sorting, explaining the layout of key areas, into an arrangement I would not thought of myself, which resulted in an inviting and productive workspace.
Business has improved markedly since the decluttering and I have been feeling more in control. Thank you Karen.”
Buying, selling, renovating, building, investing?
Feng shui is an alternative to property styling for furnished homes to attract buyers. Avoid harmful structures and design by using feng shui principles to create harmonious buildings or renovations.
Romance, relationships and mental health
Discover how your building is preventing you from finding a suitable partner, causing friction in relationships and contributing to stress, depression and anxiety. Or adding to the stress of divorce and separation.
Finance and career
Discover your auspicious locations and directions for boosting your career and money related issues. Find out how to improve your decision making and networking mojo.
Help with study
Does your teenager lack motivation? Feng shui can help refocus your child in their studies by adjusting and balancing their environment to align with who they are now and the person they are becoming.
Win Back Your Time
Are you curious about how you can apply feng shui in your own life?
How about starting with saving time?
“Win Back Your Time” combines positive mindset with simple feng shui adjustments to create more free time to do what you love.
It also comes with a downloadable journal.