Eastern Philosophy for the Western Personality
Corporate feng shui
Business owners and managers
You probably have the usual environmental issues covered. Recycling of plastics and paper. Tick. Ergonomic chairs and desks. Tick. Conservative power use. Tick. But what about challenging business locations or poor office layout? What can you do there? And how is it impacting your wellbeing and the productivity of your staff? Probably in a negative way!
This is where feng shui comes into its own. It looks past the usual practises and takes a holistic perspective of the state of your environment. Emerald Space applies feng shui principles to improve the energy and bring harmony to the place in which you probably spend a great deal of time.
Harmonious business premises can improve staff relations and help to attract new customers and improved business networks for increased prosperity.
Not including feng shui in your business life is like drinking wine out of a plastic cup. You are missing out!
- You will have more team harmony, attract new clients and business opportunities and gain clarity on your business vision.
- A comprehensive consultation includes prepared easy-to-follow instructions and 5 weeks of unlimited contact, concluding with a review.
- Offices, waiting areas and foyers, health and fitness centres, warehouses, small or large buildings can all benefit from feng shui.
- New standard hourly rate allows you to have as much or as little feng shui that you need.
- Karen provides an holistic, intuitive and efficient service.
- Karen is also available for presentations or workshops for your team.
We seemed to have found our niche in business a lot more, gained more clarity around it
Here are some of the after effects from implementing Karen’s plan into our work space:
- We noticed a lot more flow in our projects; instead of projects starting and halting, they finished quite succinctly.
- We started reestablishing contact with clients that had lapsed and reengaging them into newer and larger scale projects
- We seemed to have found our niche in business a lot more, gained more clarity around it and started saying ‘no’ to some projects if we didn’t feel there was a fit
- We decided to rebrand the business to reflect this new clarity overall
- Cash flow increased
- We were able signed on 3 larger projects within 2 months of each other all resulting in 5 figures each and all referred by clients
- A few of our problem contractors moved onto other projects and we were able to find others to replace them, without us looking for them
A true professional who is engaging and focussed, and proved Feng Shui works for our business and can work for yours.
“It is not that rare to find someone who sees what needs to be done around an office but it is rare to find someone who can work with you AND create a vibrant workplace for all your staff and visitors.
Karen is definitely that person and using her skills of Feng Shui into our work areas she showed us how it optimised our opportunities positively. Her oneonone consultation, sharing of ideas and hands on support made each change work well for the office and the staff. She provides detailed reports with recommendations and personally provided extra hands to each work area change; especially when it came to the decluttering phase.
A true professional who is engaging and focussed, and proved Feng Shui works for our business and can work for yours. Thank you Karen”– Kaz, Office manager, Integrity Locksmiths and Security, Sydney 2016
Win Back Your Time
Are you busy but not productive? Are you always in reactive mode rather than being in control of your day?
“Win Back Your Time” combines positive mindset techniques with simple feng shui adjustments to create more free time to do what you love.
It also comes with a downloadable journal to track your progress.