Sydney’s first Essential Feng Shui®* consultant*Essential Feng Shui (R) is a registered trademark of the Western School of Feng Shui (TM)
Business feng shui
Business owners and managers
Feng shui recommendations including a comprehensive report showing the best way to bring harmony into your workplace for staff comfort, business relations and attracting prosperity.
- You will have more team harmony, attract new clients and business opportunities and gain clarity on your business vision.
- An onsite consultation with prepared easy-to-follow instructions, 5 weeks of unlimited contact, concluding with a review.
- Offices, waiting areas and foyers, health and fitness centres, warehouses, small or large buildings can all benefit from feng shui.
- Ongoing support allows you to gain feedback on the changes you are implementing at your workplace.
- Holistic, intuitive and efficient service.
- Karen is also available for presentations or workshops for your team.
We seemed to have found our niche in business a lot more, gained more clarity around it
Here are some of the after effects from implementing Karen’s plan into our work space:
- We noticed a lot more flow in our projects; instead of projects starting and halting, they finished quite succinctly.
- We started reestablishing contact with clients that had lapsed and reengaging them into newer and larger scale projects
- We seemed to have found our niche in business a lot more, gained more clarity around it and started saying ‘no’ to some projects if we didn’t feel there was a fit
- We decided to rebrand the business to reflect this new clarity overall
- Cash flow increased
- We were able signed on 3 larger projects within 2 months of each other all resulting in 5 figures each and all referred by clients
- A few of our problem contractors moved onto other projects and we were able to find others to replace them, without us looking for them
A true professional who is engaging and focussed, and proved Feng Shui works for our business and can work for yours.
“It is not that rare to find someone who sees what needs to be done around an office but it is rare to find someone who can work with you AND create a vibrant workplace for all your staff and visitors.
Karen is definitely that person and using her skills of Feng Shui into our work areas she showed us how it optimised our opportunities positively. Her oneonone consultation, sharing of ideas and hands on support made each change work well for the office and the staff. She provides detailed reports with recommendations and personally provided extra hands to each work area change; especially when it came to the decluttering phase.
A true professional who is engaging and focussed, and proved Feng Shui works for our business and can work for yours. Thank you Karen”– Kaz, Office manager, Integrity Locksmiths and Security, Sydney 2016
Win Back Your Time
In order to bring the ancient practice of feng shui to a wider audience, Karen has written her first book “Win Back Your Time.” Are you a busy woman? Take action and transform your time mindset with complementary easy-to-follow feng shui adjustments. If you are time-poor, then you need to create more time to do what you love. “Win Back Your Time” gives you a time-specific, practical taste of feng shui without having to wade through a mountain of information on the topic. It also comes with a short journal for the reflective activities in the book.Buy Now