Thank you for attending! Here is a handy checklist to get you started with your bedroom feng shui.
- Bed in commanding position- tucked in back of the room, opposite corner to the door
- Bed structure- sturdy but not sharp in any way, round edges
- Earth colours for soft materials such as browns, beiges, skin colours, vegetable skin colors (avocado, eggplant), soft yellow and oranges
- Bedhead resting against the wall
- No items underneath the bed
- Mirrors- keep to a minimum – cover over wardrobe mirror doors of an evening
- Good solid window dressings to block out light for good sleep
- Natural material for sleeping – e.g. cotton, linen, bamboo
- Use Sleep Cycle app to track sleep quality and compare percentages for evidence
- Just photographs of you and your partner – happy and current. For children, photos of parents add security
- Balance white bedrooms with darker and/or flowing ‘watery’ features
- Reduce bedroom items to those that are essential/ those that you love
- For uplifting rising keep bedside cabinets clear, clean and polished
- Quieten down office desks in the bedroom by covering over when not in use
- Think comfortable, parent’s paradise, your private, intimate sanctuary
- And by the way for bedroom spice- if you work with getting the balance right- sensual pleasure energy is likely to be activated!
Don’t forget to take some before and after pictures, and keep me posted on how things go!